A new vacancy has arisen with our client for a Project Manager on a permanent basis. This role will have an important position actively managing and driving concurrent projects for the international business.
– Ownership and accountability for delivery of cross-functional solutions that enable the company to deliver business benefits on time, within budget and to agreed quality standards. This will include (but is not limited to) new products/markets, regulatory and mandatory projects and operational efficiency improvements.
– Coordinate and/or oversee analysis of requirements ensuring business gets value for money.
– To undertake business and market research in terms of existing and new developments.
– Ensure business and operational readiness for delivery of solution.
– Project governance including issue and risk management and budget control.
Skills & Experience Required:
– Excellent planning, co-ordination and organisation skills.
– Proven experience of managing large projects and more than one concurrently.
– Excellent written and communication skills including report writing and presentations to all areas and levels of the business.
– Ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels of the organisational internally and with third parties externally.
– Ability demonstrate workshop facilitation skills.
– Be able to embrace change and support the project team through the process.
– Excellent stake holder management.
– Promote change and improvement and sound project management skills
– Working knowledge and experience of both PRINCE2 and Agile project management methodology.